We love to work with contributing authors and encourage you to send your articles* (at least 500 words), photographs (at least 1000 pixels wide in .jpg or .png format), artwork (at least 1000 pixels wide in .jpg or .png format) or recipes to us at email@example.com.
Each submission should include your author name, a brief (1 paragraph) bio and a photo of you. If you have a link to a website or your social page, please also include it. *We reserve the right to add photos and edit your article(s) to ensure it matches our readership.
If your contribution is of a commercial nature, please visit this page.
Meet Our Contributing Authors
William J. (Bill) Skocpol
- Václav Hlavatý – World-Famous Czechoslovak Mathematician
- Czechs In the Big Apple: How It All Began
- Your Abandoned Property in Czech Republic
Susan Steiner Bolhouse
- Czech Composer Who Was Honored with Pulitzer Prize
- Father of Modern Astrology and His Czech Roots
- Father of American Musical Theater is Czech
- Honoring Helen Brooke Taussig
- Czech Girl Is the Best Athlete in the World
- US Surgeon – Father of Transplantation Has Roots in Bohemia
- Harsh Beginnings of Czech Settlers in America
- American Czechs and their Religious Beliefs
- Marvin Hamlisch and His Czech Roots
- The Best Dancer Ever – Fred Astaire – Had Roots in Prague
- The Uniqueness of Czech Character
- Uber Man – A Czech American Bumped Up Billionaire
- George Washington Has Roots Linking Him with Bohemian Kings