L’occitane en Provence, meaning “the Occitan woman” is a french skincare brand founded in Manosque, France by Olivier Baussan in the mid 90’s. L’occitane started when Olivier decided to start making soaps to preserve the traditions that were passed down in his family for generations. He sold his soaps at weekly markets to the local women, and pretty soon people from around the world were coming to the small village to buy his soap. Made with ingredients such as rosemary, lavender, and honey, his soaps soon gained popularity. His company spread across Europe like wildfire and in 1978 he opened his first boutique and bought a soap factory so that he could manufacture the amount of soap he needed to keep his customers happy.
Over the years his clientele started to ask him if he sold any other products besides soap, and so Olivier went back to work and created a skincare line, and then… hand creams, which were and are still known today as his bestselling product. His name has become recognized among models and gurus as one of the best hand cream brands in the world and he has gone on to create numerous other companies in different fields.
In this post we are going to be discussing one of his most popular items: Shea Butter Hand Cream. So here are 10 benefits and reasons to buy this state of the art cream.
1. Dry hands – Whether you suffer from dry hands in the spring, summer, winter, or fall, this thick and luscious hand cream is a savior. All you need is a pea sized amount to smooth out those callused palms.
2. Combo pack – If your hands are drying out, you might want to take a look down at your feet because chances are, they’re following in their handsteps. Don’t neglect your skin, they have endless options of hand and foot cream sets and well as body sets, so invest a little to keep your skin looking as good as you feel.
3. Perfect Size – Packaged in a 5.2 oz. tube it is just big enough to be filled with loads of product, and just small enough to be able to toss into your bag or pocket on your way out the door.
4. Easy access – Resembling a toothpaste tube, the flexible container makes it easy to squeeze out every last drop without a lot of work.
5. Smells great – Shea butter has a wonderful smell, especially when it’s paired with almond extract and coconut oil like this one. If you have a muskier pallet they also have a variety of scents including cherry blossom, vanilla, lemon verbena, and many more.
6. Youthful skin – Everyone knows that your hand and neck are the first places that you see aging, you have millions of neck creams, so why not a hand cream? Not only does this wonderful cream keep your skin soft and supple it also keeps it looking young, and remember, it’s never too late to start!
7. Praised – Loved by famous people around the world, this is the most basic go-to for models during the cold winter months.
8. Healthy Ingredients – Filled with vitamins and minerals it works well on both sensitive and normal skin. Jasmine, essential oils, and rosemary extracts are just some of the things you will find is this aromatic blend of ingredients.
9. No residue – What I love most about this hand cream is the consistency, it is not sticky, or oily, and it leaves no film, which is rare in hand creams. The fluid is very absorbent and has a nice velvety texture once it is massaged in.
10. Nice packaging – No matter where you put it the simple design will go with everything. Whether it is on display on your bathroom counter, or chucked in your bag.
This cream really is soft like butter, and is the perfect step to add to your regime. If you don’t believe me click here to read more on their site. And if you do in fact think that it is as life changing as it sounds (which it is) click here to order a tube!
If you have not already subscribed to get TresBohemes.com delivered to your inbox, please use the form below now so you never miss another post.
Remember, we rely solely on your donations to keep the project going.
Become a friend and get our lovely Czech postcard pack.